The brand is a small Irish brand focused on delivering high quality, eco friendly clothes. They operate in a sub niche, and do not try to appeal to the mass public. I started working with this in 2018, initially running their Facebook Ads before taking on a strategy roll to accompany my Facebook Ads role. At the time, the brand had a high street shop. Unfortunately, due to covid-19, the shop closed.
With that, we needed to come together and create a strategy that made sense for the brand to continue to grow and turn a profit. Below, I lay out some of the assets used to help increase the brand’s revenue while keeping the advertising budget under control.
Often, agencies and professionals will suggest doubling the budget in an attempt to increase revenue. However, in many cases concerning small businesses, this is not possible. And in this case study, the budget reduced from €100 per day spend to €50 per day.
Facebook, Instagram & Email
Revenue increase from €120,000 in 2019 to just shy of €300,000 in 2021
How This Was Achieved
- Documented strategy
- Restructure of FB ad account
- Created a clean, clear image and perception of the brand
- Personalised email flows
Figure out how to scale Facebook Ad performance without increasing budget or spending big on outside resources
Design a strategy to help the brand pivot to online only, while minimising disruption
Develop a sustainable strategy which allowed the brand to grow at a steady pace
– Worked with the in house graphic designer to conceptualise a brand image and create a brand voice to resonate with customers
– Created a funnel in the ad account, which followed the basic TOF, MOF and BOF principals
– Worked alongside the in house graphic designer to create engaging graphics and ad formats (for each stage of the funnel) – carousel and short videos provided the best ROI